This was a lot more detailed work than the door frames were, but we survived. Windows, at least from my perspective, are easier to paint because if you go over the edge and get it on the glass it's no big deal. When that happens on the wall, it's another story (we know, it happened).

Yes, if you look closely you'll be able to see that that's me in the above picture. Magic! Actually I have a chair and the timer option on my camera to thank for their indispensable help in my time of need (?). Are you getting tired of all these picture of the same room? Well, all our preparation is pretty much over so I guess you won't be seeing to many more. Here's a picture of the finished wall (as much as I could fit in the frame). Size wise it's a wall about 3x2 meters in proportion.

I guess I'll go ahead and post a couple pictures of our cleaning up, the last bit of work before being ready to open.

And more cleaning...

I don't know about you, but all these pictures are starting to look the same (I've been around the room too much), and no, I'm not saying the room itself is bad (or anything of the sort). Actually the room really is great and is quite transformed from it's old self - a good thing to be sure. These will be the last pictures I'll post on all the prep work; from now on the pictures will be of the fruit of our labor - the people who come. (And yes, the pictures will be taken in the same room)
No comments:
Post a Comment