
Now the "work" begins, if it can really be called work. I won't be doing much with the whole thing now, I've had my part in all the prep. before.

From now on I guess my part will just be that of an observer, something I think I'll be able to do quite well. I'm not saying I won't do more, I'm just saying this because that's my view of it. I'll try my best to give updates on what's happening, but they probably won't be like they have been for the past couple of weeks (that having to do with what I just stated above).
Note: I posted this separate from the one right before this because.....I just wanted to.
2 comments:
Well you are finally in the pictures! It's good to know that you are actually there and we get lonesome to see your face!! We've been waiting for the updates.
M:)M
It looks beautiful. We will be praying for the "fruit" to multiply.
Post a Comment