Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Roof-rack: 1.0

I am happy to announce that I finally got my roof-rack finished. The paint that I applied dried smoother than I thought it would, and hopefully it will last under the treatment/abuse it will go through on the roof of my car. I also attached the bike mount and drove "home" (a couple miles away) and back again without any trouble. If the weather is still (unusually) warm next Tuesday, I'll be taking my bike with me to Trencin; this will be the real test.

I'll get some pictures of it sometime, but I'm not going to promise when that sometime will be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colin, just looked at this for the first time and looks cool! Check out the H2o blog if you want to figure out who this is, though you might be able to from the way I'm writing.
Silverstar