Thursday, January 11, 2007

Čas beží *

It's already been a week since I last posted. Not a good way to start out my blogging year. I really wish that I did have something to post on a more regular basis, but I guess I'm prone to just looking over things and not seeing anything really worth writing about.
This (almost) past week has been just one of those ordinary weeks for me. I went to the school again on Tuesday and survived through the two classes (two of the easy ones).

Tomorrow I'm going again, although I may be switching my classes from Friday to another day. I rearranged my "office" the other day. It's not really my office, but I've claimed it since no one else was using it (and because I don't have my own room in the building anymore). It's kind of filled with all kinds of stuff: bookcases with books still in boxes on the shelves, odds and ends (old) computers/copiers/printers, a desk, a few chairs, plus the thing that everyone needs in an office: a server case (one of the big ones that looks like a refrigerator). I got rid of (meaning I just disassembled) the computer that I had been using for internet work. The 21in monitor was just a little over-kill on the desk so I returned it to the floor (where I got it from). I took the tower out from underneath the desk (so I wouldn't kick it to pieces) and put it back in the third office. I then rearranged the pile of stuff that was left over in order to create a little more space. Now the desk has legroom underneath and the top is cleared enough so two laptops can be placed on it at once. I'd take a picture of the "new" look, but the lens on my camera isn't wide enough to take in everything at once, i.e. you would get to see the chairs or the desk or the neatly piled stuff, but not everything at once........or maybe.....

* Time is running

No comments: