Spring means Daffodils, one of my all time favorite flowers. Every year I try to do something different with them. This is what I came up with this year, after finding these great old jars in amongst some newer secondhand ones I bought.
One of the fire baskets from our wedding. They also make "rustic" looking suet feeders for the birds, when they aren't full of snow that is! :)
This is why I held off on my gardening last month.
All of the "snow" pictures where taken on the day after the first day of spring. I want to take them on the fist day itself, but we were in town and it took us so long to get home through the snow and ice, that it was too dark to by the time we made it back.
These baskets where part of the decorations at Thea's wedding, and I was thrilled to be giving one after the wedding. Not only are they beautiful, but they are even more special because her mom HANDMADE all of them!
My idea of a "good" picture (and my personal goal), is to take one that doesn't have to have any kind of editing done, it is the best that it can be from the beginning. That said, it is fun to play with the pictures sometimes, just to see what you come up with. First we have "Faded" (above), the we have "Enhanced" (below).
And finally, some goat pictures, just because I like my goats so much, and because I had to take them for registration forms anyway, so I thought I would share them.
Luka, our "baby" goat from last fall. She is the first Kinder that we have had born here. So far she looks like she is going to be a really good goat.
Luka, having run all over the pen several times, jumped on or over everything that she could, and gotten all of the other goats as worked up as possible (yes, this was while we were trying to get pictures of some of them. Oh well, maybe next time.....) She was so hot she started panting like a dog.....right before biting first Lizzy, then me.
Well, that's all for now folks!
God Bless,
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment