Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I took it...

...this chance, I mean. I was sitting here at my computer waiting for some files to transfer to another drive when the thought came to me, "Why don't you just take this chance (like all the chances you've had before!) to write about today?". So, here I am doing it!

This morning we slept in, I admit, and after riding into town we stopped at the A's house to check on things*. We almost immediately started working on the gate to their house/yard/driveway (it's not a compound!). M & O had started working on taking the old paint off a while ago, but for some reason never finished it. Today we got all the paint off with the help of a wire brush on a grinder, plus we got the first coat of paint on. Tomorrow we'll go back and touch up where it's needed and put on another coat as needed. I'll try and remember to take a picture or two.


Tonight we, the "group" (D&M, Koco, Majka, and myself) got together after the service and discussed the youth conference we'll be hosting the last weekend of September. I'll write a little more about it sometime later, but needless to say we might have close to 80 kids coming. Like I said, it'll be a weekend meeting; Fri. evening, all day Saturday, and Sunday will be regular church with something afterwords. I'm mainly just writing this to let you know of something coming up on our schedule here; your prayers would be great. I'll try and get some other info on here when I have the time...

* If you don't know why, just email me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!