So, what about our Manna room? I can report with some pictures. First you can see what my (old) room looks like with it's new paint job. I think it looks like a new room.

Since most of the big surfaces are covered and looking new, our attention is now on the one wall with all the drawings on it. When I got back this evening it looked quite different than it did yesterday. Now all the outlining is done and the coloring in between the lines is taking place. I haven't really helped much with this because I can't seem to figure out how to draw on a vertical surface.

Since I wasn't able to help with the "coloring" I found the new outlet covers and switches and decided to install them. I found out, after a quick examination, that they were completely new outlets, which meant I would have to do the wiring in the itsy-bitsy boxes. The first one was interesting, but after the second one I kind of got the hang of it, even when the last one gave me a curveball (no ground wire). I have to say that they really do help the overall appearance of the rooms.
2 comments:
hey, thanks for the updates, the kids will be happy.
Je to vynikajuce! ap
Post a Comment