...cold and slushy. It's been raining almost non stop since the other day when it quit snowing. I didn't know it had started to rain until I went to investigate what sounded like a very leaky (I was thinking broken) water pipe somewhere in the building. It ended up being water shooting down the gutter's downspout. So much for the snow! (It did make a nice birthday present) Now that everyone is made aware that we are into the winter months, it has begun to just be dreary outside. Wet and cold.
About the only new news (and about time) is that we FINALLY have the permit to work on the church building! Now we (myself and Daniel) are waiting to hear when we are finally going to go to work. I guess it will take a little time to get up to speed since it's been three (!) years since we got put on hold. It will be nice to finally get to see the benefits of what we started working on when I was here that first time. It sure is funny how slowly time can fly!
No comments:
Post a Comment