

There's still a lot to be done: window and door frames that need to be painted, light fixtures that need to be picked out and installed as well as switch and outlet covers that will be replaced, shelves that will be built onto the walls, and part of the floor that needs fixing. That's probably not all, but that should be enough to keep us busy for a while.

This morning I'm working on cleaning out my old room. I know, I know, it looks like a big mess! My excuse is that it's a small room and everything is everywhere because we already took out the shelves I had in there. Right now I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to put everything. Ok, I've really got to get started or nothing will happen (funny how that works). If we do get my room painted today I'll try and post some pictures on here before tomorrow.
1 comment:
Thanks for the post. It is really neat to get to see what you all are doing. It is espically nice because the Abrmans(sp?) were just telling us about this project on Sunday. It looks like it is going to be pretty cool, so keep up the good work and God bless,
R
Post a Comment