
And since there was orange paint being used, we also got started on painting the kids chairs. Only one got done, but the others will be finished soon (they have to be!).


I'm sorry there aren't any pictures of me, but it's really quite a hard thing to take pictures of myself - I guess you'll just have to be happy with the pictures of everybody else for the time being. I'll also have to remember to get a picture of the wall with the paintings all over it; it's almost done with only a couple spots needing to be filled in.

That's about it for pictures from today. I'm really wishing I had a wide angle lens for my camera because trying to take pictures of rooms is really hard when the widest you can go is close to 50mm. O, another thing some of you might notice about my pictures (or maybe not) is that they are sometimes slightly different colors, even though they are taken in the same room. The reason for this is that I'm having a terrible time trying to set the correct white balance with the yellow and green walls that are in the room. I've tried my best, but sometimes it just won't work! (If you didn't understand what you just read, don't worry, I guess it's only for people who know something about cameras)
Now... for the... report on... the weekend... Can't I just do it tomorrow?!
2 comments:
A very nice job of writing--you've made it entertaining; I know that takes some effort on your part, but it is very enjoyable to read!
It is tomorrow and then some. anyways, great to get an update.
later,
Evan
Post a Comment