I have just been reading over what I've written so far and it seems to me that something is lacking. I've written about all the things happening around me, day to day sorts of things, but I've really left out the things that aren't day to day. I can get to the end of a day, look back and and almost completely forget something that happened just because I didn't take notice of it when it was happening. I guess sometimes I don't keep my eyes open to the small things that happen, those things that easily go unnoticed.
I've been really caught up in all the hubbub that's been going on around here lately. It's not really hubbub but it sometimes seems like it is. We've actually been getting a lot of things done lately. Take the last couple of days for instance. We have been trying to beat the rain that keeps getting inside the building. It comes in through the walls when it gets backed up out in the courtyard and we've been digging trenches to put in drain pipe.
...I'll be back. I have to go do something for a couple hours so this is why this post is unfinished for right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment