Friday, June 16, 2006

Something different

No windows today. I worked on some other small projects that have been waiting to be done. A good part of the day I spent working on making a box for a ventilator fan. It turned out ok and now only needs to be wired to see if everything works like we think it should, though this doesn't always happen (things working like they should). A few of us had a little BBQ tonight. We had slanina (like thick bacon which is really good), bratwurst, onions, peppers, rolls, etc. It was a good way to relax after a pretty busy week.

Sometimes it doesn't seem like much happens in a day, but when you're able to look back over a whole week it's different. Pieces come together and make a complete project, rooms look cleaner and emptier than they ever have ("book shop"), and I've slept good every night; which means, of course, that I've done at least something every day.

Tomorrow I'll hopefully be going to check out where I'll be moving to. I've been there a bunch of times before, but visiting and moving in are two different things. I've got to figure out where my clothes and other things will go. I think it will work out OK. I've become friends with the dog there, as long as I have a stick to throw for him to chase; that's about the only thing that I was really worried about (he looks and acts extremely vicious when he's happy).

No comments: