Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yesterday

Ok, I'll also tell you a little about Sat. and Sun.

Saturday, after I made the last post, I spent some time looking for a car on the internet. I then decided that I was really in need of some fresh air so I went for a bike ride to one of my new favorite places. It's up on a hill that overlooks a grape vineyard and in the distance are more hills and valleys. I just love the outdoors! It's also such a good environment to think in.

Sunday was church as usual with a soup/stew/leftover food from the wedding lunch right afterwards. There was also an abundance of sweets leftover from what was not eaten on Friday. It still makes me queasy when I think about it. After this, a bunch of people headed over to the A.'s house for a nap/chat or the trampoline. I finally figured out how to do a backflip and land on my feet instead of my head!

Yesterday Daniel and I were back upstairs working on the windows. We've kind of got a pattern down so work is now progressing at a little faster pace - one and a half windows a day. We haven't burned anything up yet and we only lost a couple pieces of flaming paint flakes out the window. We then, after completing our quota for the day, came downstairs and helped pick and choose items to go to the trash from the "bookshop", which also doubles as storage and the outer room of my inner room. We're cleaning it out so it can be prepared and used as one of the rooms in the church that will be devoted to the Manna project. This is also why I will be moving out sometime soon. My room is going to loose two of it's wall in order to make one big room that will be much more useful.

No comments: